1. Browsing Information - If you visit our site to read or download information, we may collect and store the following general information in order to analyze trends, gather broad demographic information, and monitor site traffic patterns that can help us further develop and improve the design and functionality of our site: your computer's IP address, browser type, and operating system, the date and time you access our site, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site; and the various pages that you visit while on our site.
2. Personal Information - We will explicitly notify you before we collect any personally-identifiable information about you (e.g.. your name, email address, contact information, credit card number, etc.), and will not collect any information unless you choose to provide it to us. This information may be shared within our organization for the purposes of fulfilling your orders and requests, responding to any comments or questions you submit and/or providing follow-up information about our organization, or analysis to help us better understand our member and supporter base. From time to time, we may send information to you via e-mail from other organizations that we believe may be of interest to you or can provide services that will be of use to you, or we may share your postal address with such organizations. We will not share your email address with other organizations. If you receive an e-mail from us, you may choose not to receive such messages in the future by following the "unsubscribe" link which we put in the footer at the bottom of each e-mail. We provide a similar opt out process in our postal mailings. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us:http://www.SnappiePhoto.com/contact
3. Publically Sharing Your Comments - Florida Wildlife Federation frequently receives information from visitors who have participated in our programs. In certain instances, we would like to publicly share the comments and stories we receive by posting this information on our website. We will not, however, publicly share ANY information we receive on our website without first receiving the express consent of the individual who submitted the information. Furthermore, we will not post information in any way that specifically identifies the sender of that information unless the sender approves it.
6. Other Security Measures - We provide our members and supporters with a secure experience when they are ordering memberships, making a donation, or buying nature education merchandise. Our technical security measures include using industry standard 128bit encryption to secure the transfer of data between your browser and our servers. Although we will use all reasonable means to safeguard the privacy of your personal information, transmissions made via the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure.
7. Links - The Website contains links to third-party websites. Florida Wildlife Federation is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
If web pages that ask users to enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption method in the industry -Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). While on a secure page, such as our membership form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open.
Florida Wildlife Federation reserves the right to amend this policy at any time as needed.